We will announce the BUILT FOR GOOD winner at the end of the month.
Today, 785 million people—1 in 9—lack access to clean water. Waves for Water is working to bring solutions to a struggle worldwide, and you can be a part of this effort.
Are you looking for a simple way to help provide clean water access to those in need while getting a chance to win a new custom cafe racer? CROIG has teamed up with Waves for Water to give everyone a chance to do just that. Partnering with some of the best builders, CROIG has created a one-of-a-kind masterpiece from a 2021 Harley Davidson Forty-Eight, and for every $5 donation to Waves for Water, you can have a chance to call it yours.
Your money will go directly to the charity - no middlemen, profiteering, or hidden costs. You’ll be helping provide access to clean water that will save thousands of lives. Do what you love and help along the way - with Waves for Water and CROIG.
Learn more →
THE GIVEAWAY BIKE
- One-of-kind hand built monocoque aluminum bodywork
- HD rear sets and clip-on handlebars for a cafe racer riding position
- Suede and leather seat by Road Runner Customs
- Upgraded lighting (headlight, taillight, turn signals)
- 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution® V-Twin engine
- Custom performance exhaust
- Dyno tuned by Dynojet